Surprise Swap gone Postal.. Post here - ALL delivered!

I have a Donald that looks like your Mickey. Is that it?
I opened these in the car while waiting for the bus and nobody's is back in their proper baggie.

yup those were hers :) I got the only goofy one..lol.. There was Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald and Goofy if I remember correctly.

I got mine today!!!:cool1: Thanks that was a lot of fun! I am already using the Mickey Philharmagic. I had a picture of the kids with the 3-D glass and nothing to do with it, now it's perfect!:thumbsup2

Thanks!:goodvibes

Kat-
Pluto too!!!!

By the way! I got mine and everything was great!!!! To the person who did the complete Page kit, that was AWSOME!!! You really outdid yourself!!!! It was completly beautiful and I so love it and the colors!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I feel like I totally didn't give enough...

I bet I'm last to get mine again:rolleyes1

BTW in the last couple of swaps I've had some cute tags in little brown paper bags - do you make those yourselves or buy them from one of your fantastic scrapping stores?

Mine came today. DD has already staked her claim -- but who can blame her. These are wonderful! Thanks, y'all. :cheer2:

Mine arrived today! Gorgeous!, everyone!! Each and every item is instantly useable for me - what a great idea for a swap, Kat! Thanks so much for hosting and for dreaming it up! We definitely have to do this one again.

Mine arrived today! Gorgeous!, everyone!! Each and every item is instantly usable for me - what a great idea for a swap, Kat! Thanks so much for hosting and for dreaming it up! We definitely have to do this one again.

I am so glad that they are arriving! I have already talked with the Swap Goddess and have Surprise Swap II ready to launch with sign ups on 5/11. I've even already started my shopping on eBay.:rotfl2:

I received mine. Thanks so much everyone. I really enjoyed this one, thanks for hosting Kat. :)

I received my package today and I absolutely LOVE everything!!!!!!:goodvibes What fun opening the envelope and looking at the wonderful goodies. Thank you all so very much for making my first swap such a great one. I'm ready to do this again and will be watching for the sign-ups!!!!:) :)

Looks like Mickster and I will be stalking the postman...

Putting on the inconspicuous shades.:cool2: Follow that mail truck!:car:

I received mine the other day - just forgot to post. Everything is great - thanks ladies.

:woohoo: Mine arrived today!:woohoo:

This was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone! There are so many nice elements. This is a talented group of scrappers. You've given me lots of inspiration and great ideas.

I'm ready for a second helping of "Disney Surprise".

Mickster,

If its not there monday let me know I have a tracking number for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter