Suprise 1st Anniversary trip to WDW: June 10, 2010 - Pre-Trip Report

Mahalo613

Earning My Ears
I've visited the Disboards quite a number of times and in my excitement I am going to try to do a Pre-Trip report.

Two years ago, I took my fiance to Disney World over spring break (we're both teachers) and asked her to marry me while the fireworks were going on over Cinderella's castle. Since then she has become a Disney fanatic and we enjoyed our honeymoon there in June after our wedding. We both want to go back really badly, but what she doesn't know is that I have already booked a trip for us in June to celebrate our one year anniversary.

Now, I've been a Disney veteran for awhile as my family used to go every year. I'm trying to finalize plans for dinner and activities so it's all in the initial planning stages. I'd love to hear any tips, suggestions, or help since planning trips and surprises is more her thing.

I'll try to keep this up-to-date and eventually put some pictures on here. Wish me luck.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter