SuperSpecialOneDayBirthdayTrip is only one day away!!

MissRoseRed

Mouseketeer
Only six short days ago, I was sitting at my desk wondering what to get my mom for her birthday. :cake: I don't think she'd like a party, and she has most everything she needs, but I had to find something special... So I put on my best Pooh face pooh: and got to pondering... What would make her the happiest?

A surprise trip to Disney, of course! :mickeyjum

But could I possibly afford it? Was it too close? Who would watch the dog?

I searched and I searched and I bargained and I traded and I found ways to make it all happen. Then I called her. Assuming my best Mickey voice :smickey: I said "How would you like to go to Disney for your birthday?"

She squealed in delight! :earboy2:

So, we are flying down tomorrow (Friday). We'll get there around 6, check in to the Radisson Worldgate (hoping it's not as bad as everyone says) and probably hang out at Downtown Disney for the evening. Saturday is all Magic Kingdom with the PPP that night! :goofy: Then we fly back at 6am Sunday morning.

It's gonna be over before we know it, but what an awesome way to escape the New England winter for just a little bit!

I am sooooo excited!:hmghost:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter