Supermarket on way from airport to WDW?? Leaving in two days, Please help!!

LAWalz23

DIS Veteran
Hi, if anyone would help it would be appreciated. Only two days to go and it seems like we will have to stop to load up on water and other drinks not bottled in FL. Can you tell me of any supermarkets locted on the way from Orlando airport to WDW? We will have a rental car so it wil not be too big of a deal. The reason for this is we just remembered, due to a post on the Family board, that most of the water in FL. has sulpher(sulpha?) in it and my nephew's doctor would like him (little guy is only 3 1/2) to injest as liitle as possible because he has been diagnosed with Epstein-Barr Syndrome. Thanks for your help. :confused: :confused:

IN THE CROSS ROADS THERE IS A STORE CALLED GOODINGS. ITS A LITTLE PLAZA JUST OUTSIDE OF THE DOWNTOWN DISNEY AREA. IT IS EXPENSIVE THOUGH.
SINCE YOU HAVE A RENTAL CAR WE GO TO PUBLIX SUPERMARKET ON RT 192 EAST 2 OR 3 EXITS UP ON INTERSTATE 4 . MUCH CHEAPER AND NOT REALLY OUT OF YOUR WAY AT ALL!!!!! HAVE A GREAT TRIP

Here are directions to the SuperWalmart - they have everything including a McDonalds!

Take Airport exit South - turns into South Access Rd.

S. Access Rd. becomes Boggy Creek

Boggy Creek becomes E. Vine St./US192/US441N

Go straight onto W. Vine St. /US192

W. Vine St. becomes US192 which becomes W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. 4444 W. Vine St.

This store is HUGE! They have Sam's Club water (which is great spring water) for only 50 cents a bottle.

Hope this helps.

If in doubt of these directions, just go to mapquest and plug in the address above 4444 W. Vine St. Kissimmee.

Have a great time! 43 more days for us! Please post when you return!

:D

Also, last year we faxed an order into the local Albertsons. They had our order ready when we arrived. I faxed it to them the day before we left and told them what time I would pick it up. This is also on you way to Disney and the store is comparable in price to Publix and Walmart. The phone # is 407-857 5666 and the fax is 407-857 6132. Call first to see if they still offer this service!:D

Thanks for the info, bandit4267, pixie dust gal, and mkymouse4ever! We will definately post when we get back. :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter