Supercalifragilistic Breakfast

We went on our last day Dec 06 at 10:30. Now this may be all our fault for taking such a late reservation but we wanted to sleep in. The food was terrible. The bread pudding and the strawberry soup were the only things we liked. The food was not being replenished so everything was dry and overcooked and stale tasting. There was only one egg station open and the line was huge. The place was packed and super noisy. We were seated by the kitchen doors and were ingnored by the characters. Mary Poppins sat all alone in the lobby, we felt bad as no one was going up to her. Tigger, Pooh, Mad Hatter and Alice in Wonderland were there...we thought is was an odd motley crew of characters.

Would not go back here again

Oh man - what a bummer! DD would love to see Mary Poppins, which is why I was considering this one. The only time we've met her is several years ago when they first started doing the Princess meal in Norway - she was there once, and never again.

We went to dinner at 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella and had the very same problem with not seeing the characters - wonder if that is a perpetual problem there?

I have been a couple of times in the past and LOVE it. The food is awesome!! We have had 8:00 and 9:00 ressies and have never had any problems withthe food. The characters are great and interact well. I highly recommend this character meal!!!

I think everyone will have a different opinion on different days. This was our last character meal before we went home. We had a 9:00am ADR. The food was very disappointing but our waiter was the worst of our trip. But as you can see, others love it so I think it is a hit and miss type thing anywhere you go. I might would go back and it would be the best meal ever. Just have fun and remember you are at Walt Disney World!

We've always enjoyed this character breakfast. Our ressies were usually around 8 - 8:30. Always were seated within minutes, food was good, service was good. By the time we are done filling our tummies and going over the park 'game plan', all the characters have been around once or twice (approx. 45 mins - 1hr). I found the wait staff were excellent in informing us when the characters were coming to our table so we wouldn't miss out! We always make room for one PF meal on our trips! Enjoy :)

PS: Check the refurb time for PF as I know it will be closed until the end of Sept. Update: It will be closed July 9 - Oct 1.

This is my all time favorite breakfast
#2 Donalds at AK
#3 CP

You get omletes made to order.
Yummy everything else
VERY fresh every time we go
Usally early, But after our VR we had 12 people about 10:15ish and they were wonderful to us!

We really enjoyed this breakfast. We made a last minute reservation for our last morning there. I didn't know what to expect. It was very nice. Wonderful food, good service and good character interaction. Mary Poppins is outside the dining room and Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter, Pooh and Tigger visit you while you are eating. We would go back again.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter