Superbowl weekend crowds?

S

susy

Would this be a good time to go? I heard it's on the 3rd of Feb(sun).

A group of us were there this past January and did not find it crowded at all. It was a little busier on Saturday (day before) but Sunday was not bad at all. Most everyone was at ESPN on Boardwalk.

Cyn

Epcot was empty on Superbowl Sunday this year. We found a fence spot for Illuminations about 2 minutes ahead of time.
It was chilly, but other than that it was great.

GOOD! I will be there than, and looking forward to NO crowds! Guess ESPN club is OUT!:rolleyes: ;)

We were there for last years Superbowl also and I believe it was even in Tampa, so we were concerned about the crowds. Like others said, crowds were very small the whole time. Therefore, I'm thinking this years Superbowl won't be in Tampa, so it will have even less impact on Disney. (I'm not a huge football fan, so please excuse any football ignorance I may be showing).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter