• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super Star Trading Team Pins

figment1973

Earning My Ears
I am really new to this board thanks to Robin-perndwler! Opps my name is Beckie. Thank you so much Robin. My husband and I attended the Super Star Trading Team event this morning at DTP. I have pins from the event to tradeI am still new to trading so please just email me if you are interested. I am playing catch up so need a ton of pins!!

Thanks Again
Beckie ~aka~ Figment1973

Welcome to the wonderful and expensive world of pin trading. I wouldn't mind trading with you but I mostly have store pins right now so I just wanted to say hi! I am one of the small fish club
(those with just a few pins to trade) and although you are now, I bet you don't stay that way long. Still, I hope we get to trade someday soon.

Joy aka duckfan (here and on pinpics)

Hi Becky and welcome,

You met Robin - she is one of the best.

I would love to have the Mickey pin that says All Star Pin Traders.

You might be able to tell by my name that I love Mickey.

What type of pins are you looking for to trade for it.

Darlene

Mickey7811@aol.com

I would love to trade the mickey event pin. This is why I finally am learning to buy extras! Just to remind you that the Mickey pin for the event was NOT a LE but supposably only available during the event. So as for pins I am looking for I am still playing catch up on the lanyard pins if you have any for trade. I have all the license plates. So email me a list if possible and more than likely I will find one I need. If you have none, just email me some pins you have for trade.

I made a few basic trades this weekend..the most fun I had was on the pin board. Hubby and I managed to find 4 Artist Proof's for the Trade Parade Pins. I really loved that whole series so getting 4 AP of tyhat series meant a ton for me! OHHH plus got to see a few of the pins for the Toontown Pins. WHat to you all see this house set. It is sooo CUTE!!

Beckie

Hiya Beckie!!! Glad to see you posting! I haven't been able to get to the boards from home so this WELCOME!! is a little late. The people on these boards are the best. You're gonna love it here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter