• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super Goofs Team 4 Miles Challenge

I just joined the super goofs this morning. My name is Carla and I am all set to go. Friday is my rest day as well and I don't tend to report to dis on the weekends, so I will be checking in on Monday morning.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Carla welcome to the Team Competition, you are going to love your team, they have a few screws loose but a super group.

Team please welcome Carla, she lives in New England so y'all can understand each other when you talk.

Scampering off now

Happy Panda:hippie:

Silly Panda, Maryland is not in New England. You better check your states again!! And screws loose, hey, I resemble that (clink clink).

Carla, we are on the March challenge thread so when you come back, post your miles there. I don't want anyone being left behind...oh wait, that's a different team!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE SUPER GOOFS!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter