• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super Bowl winners at Disney?

DISNEYNUT1230

Earning My Ears
I see that MK opens early on the day after the Super Bowl and stays open until 9....is that in anticipation of the Super Bowl crowds the day after the Super Bowl or just a coincidence? When do the Super Bowl winners actually go to Disney? :cheer2:

This year the super bowl winners won't be making the trek to Disney. It was only announced recently.

I heard that they weren't doing the Disney thing after the Super Bowl this year and they weren't even going to do the whole "I'm going to Disney" win commerical.
But really, someone just told me this so I have no validation on this!

Nope it's official. Read it on USA today and at MSN. Sad huh? I'v gotten used to them, it's always seemed so cute to me.These big burly football players, who just won the highest achievement they can win, and their excited about going to Disney...sort of made them seem more "real" to me. :thewave:

Thanks you guys!! We are planning on going Monday and did not want to have to fight big crowds, but it would have been a great time to see the Super Bowl winners!! Go Pats!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter