Sunshine Flyer at 4am

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
Hi, My Southwest flight was changed for my upcoming solo trip and now I have to fly out at 7am, meaning my pick up will be around 4am :oops:. I read that Sunshine Flyer starts picking up at 4am. Does anyone have experience using them this early?

Hi, My Southwest flight was changed for my upcoming solo trip and now I have to fly out at 7am, meaning my pick up will be around 4am :oops:. I read that Sunshine Flyer starts picking up at 4am. Does anyone have experience using them this early?
Our United flight had a change as well and we just used Sunshine Flyer for a 4:40 am pickup. They worked out wonderfully. Another person was waiting for Mears at our resort for a 4:15am pickup and they never came.

Our United flight had a change as well and we just used Sunshine Flyer for a 4:40 am pickup. They worked out wonderfully. Another person was waiting for Mears at our resort for a 4:15am pickup and they never came.
I'm glad they worked out well for you. I've heard that a lot about Mears, so not even an option to use them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter