sunsets?

dreamcometrue

<font color=blue>Laughed on her wedding night<br><
If we have late dinner seating in August, will we miss all the sunsets? I am a huge sunset lover (not so much the sunrise :rotfl2: ) and would hate to miss them all because we are having dinner at that time. On the other hand, I can't see my family eating dinner at 5pm since we usually eat dinner late at home!

Can I ask a sunset question too?

We're in Key west Sunday 30th JUly - does anyone know a site that will tell us when the sun set will be?

We really want to see the sunset from mallory square but dont know if we'ill be able too. What time do we have to get back on board? Again we are 2nd sitting for dinner - but we would be prepared to miss it.

Hope someone can help thanks ;)

We lived for the sunsets too. nothing compares to a sunset/sunrise from the boat - nothing to block the view!

We had early dinner and were able to catch the sunset as soon as we left from eating. So, you should be able to catch right before your seating.

Your navigators will show every day when sunset and sunrise is. DH and I would order coffee from room service to arrive 10 min before sunrise and enjoy it on our deck.

Have a great trip!

MrsJobba1 said:
Can I ask a sunset question too?

We're in Key west Sunday 30th JUly - does anyone know a site that will tell us when the sun set will be?

We really want to see the sunset from mallory square but dont know if we'ill be able too. What time do we have to get back on board? Again we are 2nd sitting for dinner - but we would be prepared to miss it.

Hope someone can help thanks ;)

Here's the site I use. http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneDay.html

When we cruise in December sunsets are always right before early seating starts. I haven't seen any but DH has captured a few beautiful ones with the camera. :)

We cruise to Key West May 20th, and our cruise documents say we depart Key West at 7:30pm. Guess no Mallory Square sunsets for us. :sad1:

dreamcometrue said:
If we have late dinner seating in August, will we miss all the sunsets? I am a huge sunset lover (not so much the sunrise :rotfl2: ) and would hate to miss them all because we are having dinner at that time. On the other hand, I can't see my family eating dinner at 5pm since we usually eat dinner late at home!

Based on the site WDWLVR posted, it looks like sunset should be roughtly about the time between Early and Late seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter