SUNRISE SAFARI-WORTH IT OR NOT? GIVE ME THE GOOD & BAD if any?

Sunrise Safari-worth it or not and WHY?

• WORTH IT

• NOT WORTH IT

Results are only viewable after voting.

FairyDust2008

DIS Veteran
Tell me what is "special" about the Sunrise Safari at the AKL? Did you enjoy it? Did you not enjoy it? Is it worth the money? Just wanted some opinions and pictures would be AWESOME! Thanks!

I say worth it. We'll actually probably move to a concierge room for one night just so we can do it this next trip. What I liked was getting into the park before everyone else and having a nice almost leisurely safari with questions answered and more time taken to let us take pictures. Personally I didn't care for the breakfast all that much because I didn't care to have to share tables with other families (ala picnic style) and the food was eh...to ME anyway... BUT it was cool none-the-less. We were waling out of the safari just as the parade was reaching the back of the park. Good timing. :) You end up touring it out of step with most others and that can be a great advantage than all starting in the same place. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter