Sunday Brunch at Disney Springs

TresGriffin

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I might be asking a question that’s been asked on here several times before, but what restaurants would folks recommend for doing Sunday brunch at Disney Springs? I know Homecomin’ supposedly has a good one but just curious about other recommendations.

Me, my sister and BIL are staying at POFQ in November and it’ll be nice to take a leisurely boat over to DS and grab a hearty bite before venturing into one of the parks for the afternoon.

I don't know about "best" (soooo subjective), but I do know the following restaurants offer brunch at DS....

Homecomin'
Raglan Road
House of Blues
Maria and Enzo's
Paddlefish
STK

I'm sure there are more, but those are off the top if my head.

I've done the Sunday (and Saturday) brunch at Raglan Road several times. I try to get an ADR for 11:45 so that we are seated and have ordered our drinks before the music and dancing starts.
Next on my want to do list is the gospel brunch at House of Blues.

I haven't been for brunch yet, but I am planning on booking Wine Bar George for our next trip as we loved our time there and it is now our favorite DS restaurant.

So many good choices for brunch at DS none of which I've had since I invariably fall for the siren call of CG's brunch.
Still, our departure day is frequently on a Saturday or Sunday and so we often hit Morimoto Asia for a DIY dim sum type brunch; easy to do.

Thirding the beauty of WBG!
Great bang for the buck, limited food menu which means the kitchen gets to consistently excel at the dishes they do, nice relaxing atmosphere and quite a well made wine list. We ate there NYE and I'm scheming to return for the start of 2020. Unless Jaleo turns my head...oops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter