summerhouse at GF

ALEXANDRAM

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what food is avail at summerhouse at GF since Gasparilla is closed? We are very upset with nowhere to get quick meals for our stay in 2 weeks. How far is it from main bldg? thanks

When we were last there, the Summerhouse was an ice cream takeout spot. It's located right between the courtyard pool and the theme pool, only a few steps from the main building. They had a few outside tables. I don't know how much they're able to change it around, but my guess is that they'll only be serving "light" items. Hopefully there's been someone there recently who can help you out with the menu and hours.

Your other option is to take the short 5-10 minute stroll over to the Poly. Captain Cooks is open 24 hours and they offer breakfast from 6:30-10:30am. If you don't want to walk back to the GF, then you can hop on the monorail and be only one stop away.

One thing I've learned from our many trips to Disney, if you let this become a big issue, then it will affect your vacation. It's unfortunate that a rehab has to occur during your stay, but it happens. To put your mind at ease, you can always call the GF directly and speak to the manager. Find out exactly what is being offered at the Summerhouse and other locations.

I hope it all works out for you.

Thanks for the info, hopefully it will be re-opened by the time I get there in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter