Summer PJ Pals 2/$15 on Disney Shopping

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
Don't know if anyone's interested, I found the shorts PJ Pals 2 for $15, with $5 shipping. Also, some beach towels on sale for $12.99. Not really cheap, but I got two anyway.

The long sleeved/pants pj pals are on clearance in the outlet for $4.99 each, a good deal if they have the sizes you need.

Got mine yesterday! Couldn't wait for the MM clubhouse ones! I have been watching for them to go cheaper, usually I only buy at rock bottom $4.49! Got some long pj's the day before for $4.49 and since I am a best guest or something I always get free ship and 10% off, so got our 2 sets for $13! I was so excited!

As if we really need more pj pals! I bet my DS has 20 pair!

does anyone have any codes for percantages off at disney shopping, I am looking at the pj's.

Sorry, I don't. But also wanted to say I have found codes few and far between now. I had a code from disney visa for something off $150. I don't even remember what it was, I think like 15% off but you had to spend so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter