Summer Disney Pin sent/received thread.....COMPLETED!!

I was off a day yesterday :rotfl:

Tomorrow is really mail day ;)

I still have one person that hasn't checked in at all. I need to know if names were picked up and hope they will be mailing by tomorrow!!

I just don't understand PA's mailing system.
I checked tracking and 1 domestic is at the post office of the person it is going to as of 6 am this morning, the international is well on it's way
but the other domestic is still stuck at the sorting facility here in PA. They were all mailed on the same day at the same time.

I just don't understand PA's mailing system.
I checked tracking and 1 domestic is at the post office of the person it is going to as of 6 am this morning, the international is well on it's way
but the other domestic is still stuck at the sorting facility here in PA. They were all mailed on the same day at the same time.

I hear you.
Yours from me arrived really fast, one other a couple days later, still waiting to hear on the last one.

:yay: for another arrival.
Hopefully we hear of more today!

And today is mail day. 2 more people need to report that they have mailed.
Please check in here

Finally managed to get to the post office this morning. Both have now been sent. As its international mail, it will take about a week. Keep a look out for mail from next Friday. Do you get Saturday deliveries? If they don't arrive next Friday, they should defiantly arrive on the following Monday :)

The second domestic package was delivered today.

I received a package from JLitfin today. Thank you, Jean.

RS_R23eebf7a28.png
thumb130_201505264667.jpg
and a cute Tink I couldn't find

Received two packages today for my last niece and nephew! I will see them tomorrow, so I will post an update then. Thank you!

got a message this morning that a package has been been delivered to my mail box collection centre :) Hopefully I will get there later today to pick it up

My last package was delivered on Friday, July 21st. Hope my pal liked his pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts