Summer 2012

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
C'mon Pete, don't you know who yer talk'en too out here? I for one DO have my plans for 2012 already decided :) We are taking a 3 week driving trip out west!! Route 66, all the major stops and Disneyland!!

:banana::banana::banana:

First off - I live right off Route 66 - you better wave!

Second, you aren't the only one - I also have 2012 plans laid out: it involves Disneyland and a special birthday celebration with friends and then a cruise with other friends!

I can even tell you where I'll be in 2013!!! (think polar bears and ice!)

I'm going to have to check out your 2009 TR for the photos...
Are you going with ABD or DCL? ;) The Trip Report is for ABD. I really, REALLY need to figure out if they'll let me post my Alaska cruise Trip Report on the DIS, even though it's on Princess. I think people might be interested, since no-one's gone with DCL yet to do a report... :)

Sayhello

Are you going with ABD or DCL? ;) The Trip Report is for ABD. I really, REALLY need to figure out if they'll let me post my Alaska cruise Trip Report on the DIS, even though it's on Princess. I think people might be interested, since no-one's gone with DCL yet to do a report... :)

Sayhello

Neither - I don't know who I'm booking with yet (might be Princess). First non-Disney trip in a very long time - but a bunch of Disney friends are coming with me!

Neither - I don't know who I'm booking with yet (might be Princess). First non-Disney trip in a very long time - but a bunch of Disney friends are coming with me!
Cool! :thumbsup2 I highly recommend Princess! They really know what they are doing, they've been going to Alaska for a *long* time! You *really* need to do a cruisetour, which includes some time in the inland areas. So beautiful! Denali & Kenai are a must.

Sayhello

2012 - HS Reunion. In Orlando [at annual CZ meeting]. Probably will spend a couple days at WDW. Waiting for Dec dates for Podcast 4.0.

I'm planning our first addition to our family in 2012...so no vacations for me!

Booked on the Fantasy for 6/9... :confused: Western Carribbean with a stayover at WDW afterwards. I'm hoping I can swing time away from work for the podcast cruise over 6/24 during the same trip. If I can't swing it there's always December. :rolleyes1

Just switched our end of 2011 dummy cruise date to the Podcast 3.0 trip - not sure if we will make it but we would be most likely going to Florida in 2012 anyway as we will have 2011 banked DVC points to use and will probably want to use our 2012 points too. Tentatively thinking Vero Beach and Hilton Head island and maybe some WDW too - wondering if I can swing a 6 week trip (wishful thinking at this stage but I'm keen to avoid as much of our winter as possible).

Also thinking about going to Thailand or India end of 2011/start of 2012.

C'mon Pete, don't you know who yer talk'en too out here? I for one DO have my plans for 2012 already decided :) We are taking a 3 week driving trip out west!! Route 66, all the major stops and Disneyland!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Sounds like a great driving trip! :car:

I'll be retired in 2012 so I'll have plenty of time (but perhaps no money) for trips.

We too have our 2012 vacations planned already. :lmao:

We are doing Hawaii Dec. 26, 2011 - Jan 7, 2012. And we are doing WDW for DD's 10th birthday in Sept. 2012. :cheer2:

We would love to do Podcast curise 3.0 but three major vacations in 1 year is a bit much for us! Otherwise we would soooo be there! (It would have been DH's bday trip for the cruise) :rotfl2:

Since I can't make plans for 2011, all my plans are for 2012. I had planned the DL ABD tour for myself. Hopefully there will be a DIS trip to go on. Hopefully I can do both DL and PCC 4.0. I will need roomies for both of course.

Kim

I have several ideas for 2012, but nothing booked...yet. My age and birth year will be the same in April, and it will be my 30th anniversary in October. I don't think a Disney cruise is on my horizon unless they offer a really outstanding itinerary (possible) at a price I'm willing to pay (doubtful).

*I hadn't seen the thread about the Podcast cruise on the Dream in June 2012 before I posted! I'm going on the Dream in Feb. 2011, and I've said that will be my last Bahamas cruise for a very long time. However, my arm could be twisted if the Dec. 2012 cruise was a western Caribbean itinerary on the Fantasy! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter