Suitcase suggestions

I have those for myself lol. The Minnie ones. I love them. But I didn't want to pay that much for my kidslol

We got all ours from Amazon but waited for them to go on sale (which they do on and off). I also got my personal set discounted from them because it was a re-package. But the cases were still tagged and wrapped in plastic. I do not know how much you want to spend though, I do see some on there for 67.00

Tumi. I know they can be expensive but there are many Tumi outlets and our luggage has lasted for years.
TumI is where my current luggage comes from and it certainly lasts forever. Got my first piece back in the early 90’s and the only reason I’ll eventually replace it is it only has 2 wheels. Definitely pricey and a child in my life would only get it as a gift after receiving at least a master’s degree, LOL.

I've been using Genius Pack. Not the least expensive but crazy durable with great organization features built in. The separate dirty laundry compartment is alone worth the money. The spinner carry-on fits on all airlines (including Southwest) and there is a five year warranty.

Highly recommended by this frequent traveler.

Spinner wheels are great to have. Also make sure it has quality zippers that are sturdy and smooth. TJMaxx by me has a great selection.

SIL bought DS a luggage set for his BDay since he was going over seas and she included a luggage scale. We used it while packing to & from our trip to WDW last week and it's so handy to have. No more wondering how close you are to 50lbs.

This brand, similar model

Not the majority opinion, buy I still prefer a quality backpack over anything with wheels. They leave both hands free and are quicker to get around with up and down stairs, over uneven ground/gravel.

I've looked when I've been near one. We just don't have one close by so i don't get a chance often.
Do you have other off-price stores? Anything you might find will be totally random. TJX Companies operates TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I bought some decent carry ons at the latter once, but we just happened to see something we liked. Ross and Burlington should have luggage too.

Maybe this one? If you're not a Costco member you can still order it with a 5% surcharge. And they often have the same items in store for less, or perhaps a different selection.

https://www.costco.com/ricardo-big-...ner-with-packing-cubes.product.100665772.html

I really like the Kenneth Cole Reaction Renegade. It’s got a full zipper closure on one side of the inside and a full flap on the other side. Keeps stuff from moving around when you open it. Bought the 20” for my daughter to use for a 7 day trip to Europe and it worked really well!

I have Kenneth Cole Reactions Hard Sides and I love it... I did not think that I would like the hard side, Really I was iffy for sure, I bought back about 3 years ago... as my older piece of soft sided luggage zipper started giving me some trouble, and I was not going to go on vacation and worrying about will it... won't it hold up. I got a 2 piece deal at BJ's warehouse... and they are super lightweight... Standard check bag, and roll-on... for around 149.00... it was on sale...

I love them... I feel like I can get a lot more in them, and still be a couple of pounds underweight... both pieces, have the full zippered flap on one side, and then the traditional straps on the other, and they are from top to bottom, which is so much better than the side to side, as well as attached long zippered compartment, its made out of more like a plastic, and you can wipe it out, not sure if its water proof or leak proof.. I have used it for empty reusable travel bottles, I did have one of reusable travel bottles, that completely split and while there wasn't really anything left in it did leak, into the compartment, and but not out into the main compartment.. I just had to wipe it all out.. so I thought that was pretty nice...

Do you have other off-price stores? Anything you might find will be totally random. TJX Companies operates TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I bought some decent carry ons at the latter once, but we just happened to see something we liked. Ross and Burlington should have luggage too.

Maybe this one? If you're not a Costco member you can still order it with a 5% surcharge. And they often have the same items in store for less, or perhaps a different selection.

https://www.costco.com/ricardo-big-...ner-with-packing-cubes.product.100665772.html

Pretty much all the warehouse stores will have some type of luggage offering... I bought my Kenneth Cole hard side at BJ's and love them..

Spinner wheels are great to have. Also make sure it has quality zippers that are sturdy and smooth. TJMaxx by me has a great selection.

SIL bought DS a luggage set for his BDay since he was going over seas and she included a luggage scale. We used it while packing to & from our trip to WDW last week and it's so handy to have. No more wondering how close you are to 50lbs.

This brand, similar model
View attachment 551738

If you are going to travel a luggage scale is really nice to have.... no guessing...

I really like the Kenneth Cole Reaction Renegade. It’s got a full zipper closure on one side of the inside and a full flap on the other side. Keeps stuff from moving around when you open it. Bought the 20” for my daughter to use for a 7 day trip to Europe and it worked really well!

Agree. I got mine at Nordstrom Rack. I just bought a full set for dd1 who is moving overseas. Nordstrom Rack and Overstock.com had comparable prices. I love the spinner wheels and the hard side has a little give so isn't as likely to shatter as some others I've had for when you check it or check the larger pieces. The inside zipper to keep one half of the contents separated is helpful when opening and closing it.

I'm also done with buying full price expensive luggage. We travel enough it just gets beat up.

We bought seven sets of the American Tourister Disney luggage. The quality and designs are great.
Do you happen to have any of the hard sided ones? I was recently given a hard side Minnie one, and I’m nervous that it may be .5-1 inch above the 22 inch carryon parameter.

Do you happen to have any of the hard sided ones? I was recently given a hard side Minnie one, and I’m nervous that it may be .5-1 inch above the 22 inch carryon parameter.

Ya I have one set of the hard sided luggage and the carry on was fine, at least when I flew SW last month.

I have a hard sided Tumi and a soft sided TravelPro and I love them both. I got the TravelPro because the Tumi is fairly large so I wanted something that would definitely fit even international specs.

I actually found the Tumi at a TJMaxx. At the time they were selling the same bag in stores still for $545. It was marked down to $99 at TJMaxx. Definitely my best find there.

We love The Motherload backpacks ate bags.com. I originally bought the jr for my boys and then bought the full size for me and DH. They are perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter