Suggestions to hold ticket/passes

Rapunzel

Mouseketeer
I havn't been to Disney World in 15 years, and the last time I was at Disneyland was probably 1998. I remember having tickets for admission..like a concert venue ticket. Anywho - What do they use now? I'm under the assumption that it's like a plastic card type thing. Incase this info is needed:

We're staying on Disney Property.
7-day ticket with Park Hopper & Dining.

Now to the 'real' question - What do you use to hold your ticket? Can anyone give me links?

Sorry if this has already been answered, I can't seem to search for the life of me.

Thanks!!

You will be given a key to the world card. It will be your room key, park media and you can add a credit card to make it your Disney money.

I use a neck hanging wallet type thing from Passporter. It has room for my id, my KTTW card and a little cash and it keeps my hands free.

I bought a holder from another theme park. It's vinyl and has velcro to keep it closed. Outside there is a clear window pocket, which is good for FastPasses. Inside there are two more pockets as well as a zippered pocket. Folded it's maybe 3"x4".

Most gift shops as well as some of the theme park stores sell multi-holders near the pins. There's a very sturdy clear envelope that zips shut (like a ziplock bag only with thicker plastic), and then various holders...water bottle holder, cell phone holder, and a couple of clips for whatever else you want to dangle from your neck. I think those are around $5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter