Suggestions Needed! They only have full hook up sites for my dates!

eeyorefanatic

Devoted 2 Eeyore
We have only one tent and really dont even need the electricity hook up:rolleyes: We just do this as a cheap way to stay on site. I just called CRO and they told me they only have full hook up sites that would be $183 for 4 nights in early May.

Should I go ahead and do this or should I hold out hoping that a smaller site opens up.

Are there any location advantages to a full hook up site? Would I feel silly in my tent admidst all the campers?:confused:

Please help me decide!

If you really want to go then, I'd go ahead a book and see if a partial site opens up later.

We have often had tents for neighbors in the full-hook-up sites. Go and have fun!

47 days to go

I tent camp at FW all the time. I've camped anywhere from the low end sites for the Prefered sites.

I would go for it . You would not be out of place there are tents in full hoop up sites all the time. Just request a site with a large sand pad for your tent. I think you will find bathrooms and showers not as busy . My favorite loop is the 900 . Have fun

and be sure the 'rock and shake' your tent in the mornings and evenings. Believe me, the camper crew will get the idea and won't watch you as much!! ;) :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: ;)

jax

I was quoted a rather high rate too for our trip. What I figured out was that because we were staying over on a Friday night, it made all 4 nights higher!

So I changed to just Tues-Thurs and save a lot (I used the AAA discount too).

We will probably get there on Monday, but we are going to just stay in a hotel that night and go set up camp on Tuesday. Then we are going to head home Friday (we won't be as rushed to get back this way too).

So my suggestion is to try to keep your reservations within the Mon-Thurs. time frames. There are hotels just outside of Disney that you can stay at for as much as they charge to camp at FW on the weekends.

OH! And if I had stayed through Friday night, I would have had to have a 'full hook up' site. Now I can stay where the other tent campers and pop up campers will be staying.

Debra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter