Suggestions for Surprise Birthday Trip?

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
My husband will be leaving soon to go to Basic Training for the National Guard. I decided to surprise him with a trip back down to Disney World before he leaves & we will be celebrating both of our birthdays with the Mouse! :)

Looking for some great ideas for his birthday - he will be turning 26, & I will be turning 25 later in the trip, too! We LOVE character meals & plan on doing several. Does anyone out there have any experiences/suggestions for birthday celebrations in Disney World?

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me! I can't wait!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

no great big ideas but
1 - get him a birthday badge (don't know if he would wear this or not)
2 - tell EVERYONE its his birthday - especially at meals!
3 - celebrate the birthday the whole week, doesn't have to be just his birthday.
4 - have a ball!

Definitely get and WEAR the birthday badges!!!!

DS celebrated his 8th bday in Nov at WDW and got so much extra attention....it was awesome. Front of the line passes at BTMRR, two rides in a row on Space Mtn., lots of attention from characters and at character meals (bday cards all signed and table decorated), and a cup full of mickey-head confetti from our server at CRT at dinner-time. Make sure when you make PS to mention your birthdays.

You guys will have a blast!!!!

Please tell your husband thank you for serving his country. It is very much appreciated.

I surprised my DH with trip for his 30th birthday. Some suggestions:

- Definately get a birthday badge for him (and you too)
- Order a cake from one of the Disney restaurants you will be dining at (I called the restaurant directly, 24 hours previous)
- If you're staying on property, tell the CM when you check-in that it's his bday. They will send balloons and a card to the room
- I also packed little "surprises" in DH's luggage: a new beach towel, snacks & a new cd for the plane, etc.

HAVE FUN!!!

Thanks for all the great ideas!

We've had a rough couple of weeks - my father-in-law was recently activated & will be going overseas soon. I thought this trip would be a great way to get our minds off of everything & to spend time together before my DH goes away to training.

It'll be great to be down there for our Birthday's. We will definitely get the badges (not sure how much he'll want to wear his, though! ;) ) I'm still undecided which restaurants to have our "celebrations" at. Probably Crystal Palace for myself - Tigger is my favorite.

Thanks again for all the great ideas! They are very appreciated!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter