Suggestions for one night stay--great pool necessary, free breakfast a p

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
Free breakfast would be great!! Close to Disney Springs would be a bonus!!
Dh, me, 2 teen DSs.
We're looking for a room for after our long drive down, head to a nice dinner probably at Disney Springs somewhere & spend the next morning at a nice pool before checking into our condo that afternoon for the week.
Was looking into an All-Star resort for the night, but a great pool--they don't really have.
Suggestions? Opinions? Thank you!

Try The Omni Hotel near Champions Gate off Hwy 27 (& off I-4 )

20 min drive to D. Springs.

Loads of GOOD Eating places on Hwy 192 East ......... Go onto Hwy 27 go North & turn onto Hwy 192

Manny's Chop House , Longhorn steak House , Texas Roadhouse , Olive Garden , Millers Ale House etc.

I would suggest embassy suites. I have stayed at LBV LBV south and they are nice. I also would suggest Hyatt place.

My son and his girlfriend stayed at Embassy Suites in LBV in March. They LOVED it. They are still raving about the cooked to order omelets served at breakfast. They didn't know breakfast was complimentary until they arrived. It was a NICE surprise. They enjoyed the breakfast in the morning and the happy hour at night. The happy hour was also complimentary and included snacks along with free drinks. I have it on my list of possibilities for our arrival night!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter