Suggestions for best QS kids meal for adults

bizeemom4

DIS Veteran
I am looking for pictures and/or recommendations for the best kid's meal (aka not the uncrustable or nuggets) that an adult would like. The adult meals are too big for me and I prefer to have several smaller meals and leave room for the cupcakes!

Totally agree with some of the suggestions in the link @DaisyDuck001 posted.

The bowls at Satuli Canteen are great for an adult palate. I enjoyed the chicken bowl last trip. I think the only real difference in the child and adult is that the child portion is a bit smaller and doesn't have the boba balls (which I find too sweet and disgusting).

The Land also offers a lot of variety. It's served cafeteria style, so you can get the child's entree (I had the salmon), but then choose a more adult side (no need to limit yourself to GoGeez, Danimals, apple slices, and baby carrots). I think I had rice and cooked vegetables.

In addition, I like the cheese quesadilla at the CS in Mexico (can't remember the name). I order kid's meals often at CS places, so I really appreciated the article. It's unfortunate that so many places seem to stick to chicken nuggets and Uncrustables.

I love the cheese empanadas at La Cantina in Mexico. Comes with chips on the side and the restaurant has a different salsas you can get cups of. Perfect meal for cheap.

I love the cheese empanadas at La Cantina in Mexico. Comes with chips on the side and the restaurant has a different salsas you can get cups of. Perfect meal for cheap.

Yes, that's what I meant, not quesadilla.
Also, I have a question about the child's tuna sandwich at Columbia Harbour House. Does it come on that wonderfull whole grain bread, like the adult sandwiches? Or is it on white bread?

Yes, that's what I meant, not quesadilla.
Also, I have a question about the child's tuna sandwich at Columbia Harbour House. Does it come on that wonderfull whole grain bread, like the adult sandwiches? Or is it on white bread?

I ordered it over a year ago so it may have changed. It came in a Pepperidge Farms fish shaped flatbread-type roll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter