• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

suggestions for adr?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
I am looking for a suggestion for a table service meal, not in a park, it is our Typhoon Lagoon day. It needs to be a buffet or a place with burgers and chicken nuggets (picky teenager) any suggestions would be great. we will most likely use Uber and not the disney busses. staying at pofq. thanks

1900 Park Fare is fun- we love Boma and they might have a kids section on the buffet with plainer food items- never been to Cape May but have heard good things

Why not just take the boat to DS and eat at TRex or Planet Hollywood?

Edited to add: you could also uber over to the Boardwalk and do a walk-up at ESPN or Big River Grill. They have pretty classic American food - burgers, etc.

I like Trails End at Fort Wilderness. Not 100% sure they have chicken tenders, been awhile since I’ve been, but there is plenty of simple food.

Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fare come to mind. Cape May is good for breakfast but then turns into a seafood buffet for lunch/dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter