Suggesions for excursions for the family for Western Carr cruise

Tx<3sDisney

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I am looking for suggestions to book excursions for the Western Carribbean cruise. We have a 5 year old and a 16 year old. Ports of call are Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Grand Caymans.

Thanks!
Polly

I would highly recommend Captain Marvin's in Grand Cayman. We went with a 3 year old and a 9 year old and they both enjoyed it. You can check them out at www.captainmarvins.com. PM me if you have any other questions.

I have 2 girls, age 8 and 14. We did this cruise in 2010 and their favorite port adventure by far was stingray city. They are still talking about. As a matter of fact, we were discussing excursions for our June 2012 Eastern cruise and how disappointed with the choices we are. My 14 year old, was "I wish they had something cool like Stingray City - that was the most fun ever!".
We did the stingray city, turtle farm and hell tour through Disney. They really liked the turtle farm too. Hell could be totally skipped, but alas it is part of the 'package'.

We did not visit Costa Maya in 2010, so can't help there.

My youngest was quarantined in Cozumel, so all I did there was shop with my oldest near the dock. It was HOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter