Subway, buy one get one free on tax day

Thanks, we are going to be on the road and that will be a great buy if the one in Walmart participates.

Call and make sure first. I posted this on the Community Board and a poster called her Subway and they said they aren't participating. I felt so bad. I thought it was company wide. I would hate for you to get there and get the BOGO.

I thought about calling first too, because it is in a Walmart. If they don't I think she wants Long John Silver. Looking up the number now.
Thanks

It says in the article that it's good in the "Triad" area :confused3 so I don't think it's a nationwide offer. (I guess if you live in the Triad area you would know where that is but I'm :confused3)

Our local Subways did this on Saturday of this past weekend.. (CT and possibly surrounding areas, too). It was a good deal.

It says in the article that it's good in the "Triad" area :confused3 so I don't think it's a nationwide offer. (I guess if you live in the Triad area you would know where that is but I'm :confused3)

North Carolina.

Our local Subways did this on Saturday of this past weekend.. (CT and possibly surrounding areas, too). It was a good deal.

Ours did it Saturday too, Customer Appreciation Day. I got 4 subs for $10.80. Me and one of my DDs like veggie subs so we got with lunch meat and took it off ours. We ate dinner, the kids had lunch the next day with the extra subs and DD15 used the extra meat for her lunch Monday and Tuesday. Not bad for $10.80!

Our Subway was last Saturday.:sad2:

But you could get a free cookie if you went there today! :woohoo: Like I'm going to drive to Subway to get one of their cookies. :rotfl:

But you could get a free cookie if you went there today! :woohoo: Like I'm going to drive to Subway to get one of their cookies. :rotfl:

There was a Subway right next to DD's doctor's appt. so we stopped in...they had no clue what I was talking about. I called 2 others just to see (not that I would have driven too far for a cookie--LOL) and the others didn't know anything about it either. Ah well. Came home and made cookies instead. :goodvibes

Sorry not everyone got to do this today. We did, four subs for $10 plus tax. Couldn't of made them at home that cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter