substituting items included in an intimate weding

prince&princess

Mouseketeer
If you do not want to use something included in the intimate wedding package will Disney credit you the amount of it to be used for something else?

I asked this question about a wek ago & unfortunately I heard "no", but it doesnt hurt to still ask ...you never know!!

Let me know if they allow it

Good luck:wizard:

the only thing you can subs is the photography - you can swap it for the honeymoon photshoot in MK during park hours or in EPCOT for an additional $50 if you choose to use an outside photographer. Altho' not an actual subs, you can also choose to use the 4 hours limo service at any time, you are not restricted to using it on your wedding day. Other than that, whatever you don't use - you lose!

Another interesting thing that I found out from our planner was that we could trade out the violinist and get the guitarist...I thought they were more strict than that...so it really doesn't hurt to ask your planner....sometimes they give answers you weren't expecting.

You can also trade the 1 bottle of champagne for 2 bottles of cider. The fam isn't too big on champagne, so we're opting for just cider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter