Substitute Teachers

babus

Earning My Ears
does being a substitute teacher count? What type of teacher ID would you need to show them? Your license? School Badge? A note from the Principal? LOL!!

I understand your position, but, what are you looking for? I would assume discount, but, for what?

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

If you are looking for a discount at the Swan and Dolphin, you would qualify. As long as you have proof like a recent paystub or union card.

Hope that helps! :D

<font size=3><font color=red> Happy Valentine's Day!</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=red><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on!
Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

Sorry, yes i was meaning the discount at the Swan and Dolphin. I need to know what kind of ID they need to see. Just a pay stub wouldn`t show the needed info. I wouldn`t think. what do other teachers show them?

Just bumping this up, being a homeschooler that also teachers an afterschool program at a exclusive private school, I'm curious for this answer. Thanks!

All Star Sports Oct 2000
HIFS & Sheraton World Feb 2001

A paystub, should give the information needed. It should say who is paying you. If it is a school anem you are all set. Also, you can get your headmaster/principal to write you a letter on school letterhead that will count. If you are oublic school and have a union card, or a school ID, that works.

But S/D said that a paystub should do it.

<font size=3><font color=red> Happy Valentine's Day!</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=red><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on!
Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest