"Stupid" question

Dukesmom

Earning My Ears
My DH is thinking about a costume for MNSSHP that includes wearing a t-shirt with "I'm with Stupid" on it. Does anyone think this is offensive and not a good idea?

Dukesmom said:
My DH is thinking about a costume for MNSSHP that includes wearing a t-shirt with "I'm with Stupid" on it. Does anyone think this is offensive and not a good idea?

I don't know why anyone OTHER than the person your with would have a problem with it.

Have at it!

Are you the stupid one??

I would find it offensive if my hubby wanted to wear a tshirt saying I'm with stupid and the arrow pointed to me.

Sounds like a stupid idea to me, I guess the shirt is perfect for him. Just kidding. I'd tell him to skip it personally.

I saw "I'm with Dopey" and "I'm with the Beast" T-shirts at Disney last week. Personally I wouldn't be on either end of the shirt, but that's just me, I wouldn't care about anyone else wearing it. I saw shirts which I'd call more offensive when I was there such as a man with a t-shirt with pot leaves on it, yes they had him turn it inside but I could still see it. I also wasn't wild about the shirt with the words "I don't give a ..." with a picture of a rat and a donkey on it. I suppose it would be lost on most young children.

They have ones that they sell in WDW that say "I'm with Goofy" with Mickey laughing and pointing to the side and they also have, I believe "I'm with Dopey" With Grumpy on the front, so why not? :cool1:

Hee.. I want an I'm with Goofy t-shirt.. :)

Anyway, to the original question, it wouldn't be offensive to me unless I were the one he was "with"..

"Stupid is as stupid does!"
:rotfl:
I personnally would not let my DH wear it because HE is the stupid one!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I would wear it! :rotfl2:
No, just kidding! We don't like shirts like that.
However, I do like the "I'm with Goofy" or "...the Beast". those are more acceptable nick-names.

Since it is for a Halloween costume.... and if you are okay with being called "stupid", then it would be okay.
But for everyday wear.... no... it's offensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter