Stupid question, but I'm curious...

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
Whenever someone posts, there is a little colored ball and a red & white triangle in the bottom of the left side column. What is this and why do different people have different colored balls? I never really noticed this until now & now I'm curious. Thanks!

I believe that it indicates whether the person is currently on line or not. If the ball is green, that means the person is on line.

Green ball= online :thumbsup2

Caution red and white triangle= what you click if you need to report that post- a personal attack, vulgar language, inappropriate link, etc.

HTH!

:teacher:

I knew green online but didn't know about the triange. never paid attention I guess. but thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

Thanks! Just one of those little questions in life that I no longer have to wonder about!

Yet another day when I have learned something new! I never had a clue

:cloud9: This was great information, I didn't pay attention until you brought it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter