Student Teachers in Florida

Korey_87

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

So I have a question for educators or future educators in or around the Orlando area. I am participating in my student teaching spring of 2010. I was curious if anyone has student taught in Orlando or actually teaches in Orlando. My big goal was to move down in December of 2009 and get a part-time job at Disney World (hoping my status as a campus rep will transfer down there) and then student teach and work part-time in the spring. I know most people are told not to work part-time, but when you are low on money some things must give. After student teaching I would like to stay in the area and find a full time teaching position or maybe a full time educational position at Disney World. Also if it helps I am a double major in Elementary Education and Middle Level Education with a math and social science minor.
Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter