Student loan forgiveness

Mine were all about the same give or take a bit, looking it over it wasn't as important whereas my private loans there's a larger difference interest rate (about 3% difference between the two and unfortunately are impacted by things like a Federal increase on interest rates even though I've never missed 1 payment ever).

Looking over the payoff dates though I did pay off the only Unsubsidized loan first however that was a loan that originated during my senior year of college. I don't know (it's hard to look up documents now since the pause) if that had the most interest in terms of percentage but it was accruing while I was in college (unless I had paid during that time which I didn't) vs the 4 other subsidized ones only were when they passed the initial deferral part.

It is smart though if you've got that difference to do what you did.
My highest were around 6.5% the lowest around 2%, so I started at the highest and worked my way down. It always felt so good when I finally finished one off.

Probably doesn’t even matter in the end. Since it has been stopped by the courts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter