Stroller Tag

jenjen212

Just keep Swimming, Just keep Swimming...
My husband and I are taking our 2 y/o daughter for the first time. We will be going to MK, HS, and possibly Epcot. She is a Minnie Mouse fanatic - my kindred soul. LOL

We are bringing our own stroller, which is a Graco. To make it stand out, and to prevent someone from easily mistaking it. I wanted to decorate it, or put a Stroller tag on it. But, something that will last for our 4 days there.

Does anyone else do this? Trying to get some ideas, suggestions or examples.

Etsy has lots of cute Minnie customized stroller tags - EBay too

We always got brightly colored ribbon and tied it to the handle of ours so that it stood out.

I'd do ribbon or something like that. I have an orange stroller and was surprised by how many ORANGE strollers there were...

I have a Cricut. I bought blank metal license plates to make my grandkids and great nieces strollerplates for our trips that have the child’s name, age, and current favorite character.

We hang them on the wall in their rooms afterwards.

We just tie a colorful bandana around the handle.
5 trips, no problems.

My husband and I are taking our 2 y/o daughter for the first time. We will be going to MK, HS, and possibly Epcot. She is a Minnie Mouse fanatic - my kindred soul. LOL

We are bringing our own stroller, which is a Graco. To make it stand out, and to prevent someone from easily mistaking it. I wanted to decorate it, or put a Stroller tag on it. But, something that will last for our 4 days there.

Does anyone else do this? Trying to get some ideas, suggestions or examples.
only suggestion I have is to make sure tag does not cause problems when you fold stroller

We have tried it all and something around the handle that is highly visible works best for us. Anything that hangs down like a stroller tag tends to not be all that visible to us once the strollers are packed together.

Last time we flew, we gate checked the stroller and the airline put a lime green tag on the handle for that. We've left it on and it makes the stroller easy to spot everywhere. We didn't see a single other stroller with a lime green tag at Disney and with it on the handle, it was easy to see from a distance.

At night we wrap a couple of glow sticks on the handles. Or use a short length of battery operated lights.

We've used the lights on the wheels of my DH wheelchair for a few trips just for fun. We've gotten several nice comments from other guests.

Once we had a dad, with a child with her own wheelchair, ask how I attached them. If I had had a the supplies, I would have taken them off and added them to her's , right then.

I laminated a license plate thing printed on card stock and attached that. Held up great for 9 days during the August rain.

These are great ideas. Why did I never think of this with my super common black stroller!!! :teeth: On my list of to-dos for our next trip!

We use a colorful scarf and when we go in December we add battery operated Christmas lights. The lights really help when it's dark to be able to find the stroller and the batteries last a long while. I am getting Halloween lights for our September trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter