Stroller Rental

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Is there a company that delivers to Pop Century? I’m traveling alone with our three year old granddaughter and would really like to simplify things.

Thanks!

The only company that delivers via Bell Services is ScooterBug. I believe all other vendors will arrange to meet you in person (at the resort). Some may have a set schedule for when they will be at a particular resort, others will work with your arrival/departure timing.

The only company that delivers via Bell Services is ScooterBug. I believe all other vendors will arrange to meet you in person (at the resort). Some may have a set schedule for when they will be at a particular resort, others will work with your arrival/departure timing.
That’s the info I was looking for, thanks!

Does via Bell Services means delivering the stroller to the bell hop? That's what Orlando Stroller Rentals did this morning for me. They didn't notify me when the stroller was delivered but when I called the bell hop at the scheduled time, they said it was here.

Does via Bell Services means delivering the stroller to the bell hop? That's what Orlando Stroller Rentals did this morning for me. They didn't notify me when the stroller was delivered but when I called the bell hop at the scheduled time, they said it was here.
What resort?

A 3 yr old can use an umbrella stroller. Disney sells them for less that what you will rent a stroller for. They are at the front of each park. When you are finished, you can donate it to Give the Kids the World, or make arrangements on here to leave it for an incoming family

I am at the Dolphin.
That's not a WDW-owned resort. It is on WDW property and gets most perks of on-site, but is owned and operated by Marriott. So it doesn't have the same rules.

The WDW-owned resorts only allow ScooterBug to use Bell Services for delivery/return.

That's not a WDW-owned resort. It is on WDW property and gets most perks of on-site, but is owned and operated by Marriott. So it doesn't have the same rules.

The WDW-owned resorts only allow ScooterBug to use Bell Services for delivery/return.
That's good to know, especially since I might try to stay at a WDW-owned resort next time.

What will you do in the airport? I'd bring an umbrella stroller just to throw carry on bags on.

At disney you might want a bigger/better stoller with a good shade, some storage etc.

But for the airport, I'd want a simple stroller just to get from gate to transportation.

She’s a pretty decent long distance walker and no longer uses a stroller at home. She made it across the NOLA airport pretty easily last week. She even pulled her suitcase by herself. She’ll actually be 3 1/2 by August. I just don’t think she’s up to Disney World in August strollerless.

In the beginning the plan was to gate check her stroller. The thing is I broke both my shoulder and wrist a few months ago and am concerned about my ability to deal with a stroller and our bags. The plan is to check everything that we won’t need on the plane and get a porter at bag claim. We’ll have three bags-hers, mine and one with food. She’s very picky and I have zero desire to pay Disney prices just to toss stuff. The plan is to book a few character meals and DIY the rest of her meals.

She’s a pretty decent long distance walker and no longer uses a stroller at home. She made it across the NOLA airport pretty easily last week. She even pulled her suitcase by herself. She’ll actually be 3 1/2 by August. I just don’t think she’s up to Disney World in August strollerless.

In the beginning the plan was to gate check her stroller. The thing is I broke both my shoulder and wrist a few months ago and am concerned about my ability to deal with a stroller and our bags. The plan is to check everything that we won’t need on the plane and get a porter at bag claim. We’ll have three bags-hers, mine and one with food. She’s very picky and I have zero desire to pay Disney prices just to toss stuff. The plan is to book a few character meals and DIY the rest of her meals.

Don't know how long the trip is, and the "fridge" at pop isn't very big, but when packing, don't forget about delivery services like walmart, etc. Might be easier to pack a few must haves and order some stuff. Just a thought.

Last trip, we had 6 grandkids with us. One night I had the short 4 year and we hit a bunch of rides, No waiting and switching with kid swap. Big kids go on splash, but dumbo was the real fun.

Sounds like you'll have a wonderful time.

Don't know how long the trip is, and the "fridge" at pop isn't very big, but when packing, don't forget about delivery services like walmart, etc. Might be easier to pack a few must haves and order some stuff. Just a thought.

Last trip, we had 6 grandkids with us. One night I had the short 4 year and we hit a bunch of rides, No waiting and switching with kid swap. Big kids go on splash, but dumbo was the real fun.

Sounds like you'll have a wonderful time.
Thanks! I plan on packing dry/non-fridge stuff (She eats a LOT of peanut butter!) and ordering dairy/produce/beer from Garden Grocer. I very much prefer the level of service you get with GG but they are a little pricey.

Thanks! I plan on packing dry/non-fridge stuff (She eats a LOT of peanut butter!) and ordering dairy/produce/beer from Garden Grocer. I very much prefer the level of service you get with GG but they are a little pricey.
I had an excellent experience ordering groceries from Whole Foods through Amazon.com. I'm sure that Instacart is another great option. Having groceries in my room for my four year old twins was fantastic! We ate every breakfast in our room and my kids adore fruit and there's no way I'm paying Disney prices for a mediocre fruit cup!

My four year old kids are excellent walkers. They can walk about three quarters of a mile to 30 minute swim class and then walk the same distance back home. But they definitely needed the stroller during this trip! They didn't need the umbrella stroller we brought when we traveled to Orlando. They were so excited and were practically running through the airport! Once we got there, it was nice to have the umbrella stroller until the rental stroller arrived the next day. Coming back home, they definitely needed the umbrella stroller at MCO as they were so tired after two days of parks.

Is there a company that delivers to Pop Century? I’m traveling alone with our three year old granddaughter and would really like to simplify things.

Thanks!

Kingdom Strollers was another company that was recommended to me - prices seem to be relatively the same as other stroller companies in the area. Have also been looking into stroller rentals at Pop Century and having it delivered since we need to pick up our luggages now for the Magical Express!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter