Stroller rental

DYOBL0305

Mouseketeer
Has anyone rented from Baby Wheels or Magic Strollers? We've always rented from Kingdom Strollers and Orlando Stroller Rentals but the resort we'll be staying at is not one of the resorts they deliver to and so we will have to drop off and pick up at their stores. Both Baby Wheels and Magic Strollers are much closer to us and their prices are pretty close to what we've always paid with KS and OSR, so I'm really just wondering what their customer service is like, if anyone here has had any experience with either of them.

TIA!

I'm looking at stroller rental for March. I used Kingdom Strollers in the past, but I would like to use something that can drop at the resort.

We have been using baby wheels Orlando since 2012. Im always happy with them. If you are staying at a Disney resort, you just have to meet them in the lobby/ parking lot for pick up/drop off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter