• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stroller rental

does the stroller rental open prior to park opening time or at the same time as the gates open?

Thanks!!!

Unfortunately we are staying outside of Anaheim and coming to the parks for a day so this is our easiest option. Thank you though!

Thought I would just tack on here because I have a stroller rental-related question.

We're visiting DL in January with my 2.5 year old. I'm from Orange County, but now live in Philadelphia, so we'll be flying in. My daughter generally does not use a stroller anymore so we're not going to lug one on the airplane. However, obviously she'll need one for Disneyland.

We're spending the week at my parents' house, but will be staying at DLH while we're at the parks for the ease of naps, etc. We're going to check in on a Tuesday and stay overnight that night and Wednesday night, checking out on Thursday. We're going to California Adventure on Wednesday and Disneyland on Thursday.

So, my question is this: everything I see about stroller rental from outside companies says they will deliver and pick up from the hotel. However, we'll be checking out of DLH on Thursday morning (or maybe midday if they give us late checkout). Can we still return/leave the stroller at the pickup area at DLH even if we are not guests? From what I have read they will not usually keep rental strollers overnight? Do we simply need to pay for another day of rental and drive back up to return it on Friday? That seems silly and there must be a way around it.

Thought I would just tack on here because I have a stroller rental-related question.

We're visiting DL in January with my 2.5 year old. I'm from Orange County, but now live in Philadelphia, so we'll be flying in. My daughter generally does not use a stroller anymore so we're not going to lug one on the airplane. However, obviously she'll need one for Disneyland.

We're spending the week at my parents' house, but will be staying at DLH while we're at the parks for the ease of naps, etc. We're going to check in on a Tuesday and stay overnight that night and Wednesday night, checking out on Thursday. We're going to California Adventure on Wednesday and Disneyland on Thursday.

So, my question is this: everything I see about stroller rental from outside companies says they will deliver and pick up from the hotel. However, we'll be checking out of DLH on Thursday morning (or maybe midday if they give us late checkout). Can we still return/leave the stroller at the pickup area at DLH even if we are not guests? From what I have read they will not usually keep rental strollers overnight? Do we simply need to pay for another day of rental and drive back up to return it on Friday? That seems silly and there must be a way around it.
Call and ask Disneyland i guess.

does the stroller rental open prior to park opening time or at the same time as the gates open?

Thanks!!!
When we were there in Sep they were open prior to park opening. I’m not exactly sure how early they open but we were there 30 min before and they were open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter