Stroller Rental Questions

heather_sue_98

Mouseketeer
In answering someone else's question, I remembered one of my own. Last October DD and I went to the parks and went to the World of Color show that actually starts after park closing time. Anyway, after the show, as we were exiting and heading back to Disneyland, we passed by the exit that goes directly to GCH. There were probably twenty Disneyland Rental strollers there. So I guess my questions are:

Are those strollers ones that people are done with for the day? I mean, after DCA clears out from WOC, you wouldn't be able to enter back in through that entrance anyway right?

Also, some still had their name placards in the plastic slot and some did not. Why would that be?

Lastly, and maybe most importantly, do you think it would be okay (honest) to "borrow" one of those strollers for the rest of the evening to take over to Disneyland until it closes a few hours later? I mean, if the original renter is done with it, my thinking is it's not hurting anything if I use it for a while, right? What are your thoughts?

My thought was always that if they removed the name placard, they were done with it. I've never hijacked a stroller, though. :)

They may remove the name if theywant to use it again the next day. Using a stroller you didn't pay for doesn't sound all that ethical. However if someone was done with it and offered it to you then that's a different story.

When we rented them, I didn't like having my name sitting there on a stroller. The time we did a multi-day rental, I kept the name card b/c it was that much LESS time to get the stroller the next day, when they didn't have ot make a new card for me.

I personally doubt I would snag a stroller like that, but I doubt that you'd get in trouble for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter