Stroller as a wheelchair at DL

Penguinmom98

Earning My Ears
Anyone recently get a Stroller as a Wheelchair tag at Disneyland for their little one? We have done this in past at WDW and it was a vacation saver! Now have adopted another little one with serious sensory issues. Stroller transition is a nightmare! Even if she doesn't get a DAS, can I get this tag?

Anyone recently get a Stroller as a Wheelchair tag at Disneyland for their little one? We have done this in past at WDW and it was a vacation saver! Now have adopted another little one with serious sensory issues. Stroller transition is a nightmare! Even if she doesn't get a DAS, can I get this tag?

The tag is available at DL but they have many more none ADA lines at DL. In the case where the stroller as wheelchair is deemed that it can't fit they'll give you a return time to go through an alternate entrance. That is with or with out the DAS.

Also, if you do get the stroller WC tag and a DAS, you can't double dip on return times. DAS return times are given at the kiosks, and WCs are at the attraction, so you will need to strategize a little.

Yes it is available. Many of the lines at DL are not accessible, so you will end up getting return times at the ride. DAS will not allow you to use the stroller in line, so you will want one even with the DAS. Just go to guest services when you get there and explain her needs. It is much quicker and physically easier to get a DAS or wheelchair tag at DCA, btw. DL, has steps leading up to city hall and the line is right in the traffic path.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter