Stroller and Refrigerator Swap?

WindyLea

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I've been a member here for years, but it's been quite a while since I've been on. Last time I planned a trip with littles, we were able to "swap" with other families who were traveling around the same time as us and use a stroller and a refrigerator. I'm now planning a first trip for a dear friend who is taking her 2 year old granddaughter on her 1st trip, and I was so excited to tell her about this amazing service - but now I can't find it. Can anyone help me find the place to connect with others with the same travel dates who would be doing the stroller and refrigerator swaps?

It was inclusive of all resorts years ago when we did it. Someone who was checking out on the day we arrived met us at the front of the hotel and gave it to us, then when we checked out, we delivered it to the next person.

It was inclusive of all resorts years ago when we did it. Someone who was checking out on the day we arrived met us at the front of the hotel and gave it to us, then when we checked out, we delivered it to the next person.

Were fridges not in the room back then?

I'm not familiar with any organized stroller swaps as most people either bring their own or rent from an offsite agency.

That is crazy to me, because it was a pretty big deal at the time. You were able to swap all sort of items.

I remember doing a Bonnet Creek box on here, too, when we stayed there. Leave it for the next DIS family staying in Bonnet Creek. Don't see that anymore either

Times have changed Fridges are included in the rooms so no longer need to swap.

I remember doing a Bonnet Creek box on here, too, when we stayed there. Leave it for the next DIS family staying in Bonnet Creek. Don't see that anymore either
That's over on the Orlando hotels forum. Although based on what I saw a couple bins are missing in action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter