SpottyDog

Stripes On Tour

Previously on Spotty’s holiday ……

The night before
The Journey
Me first full day
There’d better not be any queues

We’ve time fer a coffee

When I woke at 3am I was surprised how tired I was, so turned over a went back to sleep figurin I deserve a lie-in. Woke again at 5 , still a bit tired, and dozed till 6. (don’t sleep and wakin times help to fill out a borin report :) )

It’s Epcot today and a later start so I’ve left the others to regain their strength. I can’t have them droppin at 7 o clock every night. Our poor Julie literally walked round Premium Outlets last night with her little eyes closed.

I brought me notebook to the foodcourt at 6.30 and have been sittin here with me refillable coffee and disposable thoughts writin up the drivel you might have just read. Now I don’t have to drag them up and out by 7.15 (our usual early entry start) I’ve enjoyed just sittin here on me own writin me report notes and singin along to the Disney Songs they play here all day – the tape lasts two hours by the way! This relaxed way of holidayin is certainly new to me and I’m amazed how much I’m enjoyin it. Haven’t even fallen out with the wife yet ( that’s seen to today’s peace then!)

I popped back to the room at 8.45 and they were up and ready for Ponderosa.
“Yer jokin aren’t yer?”
I want to be at Epcot fer 10am opening. We’ve got lots to do today and we’re stayin fer Reflections. I’ll get them an ice-cream cookie- that’ll do fer breakfast.

Right, it’s 9.30 now and they’d better be ready. See yers later.

Thanks for the links to your previous reports, I had missed them.

Sounds as if you had a great time and your reports are so funny:Pinkbounc

Emma

Oh that poor hungry family!!!! Let them go to Ponderosa!!

Time for a coffee???

It must be nice just to sit in the food court and saver the moment and drink the lovely coffee that they have there...aaahhhh!! ;)

A much more relaxing holiday this year then Dave - even time for coffee breaks!! :) I must look into this three week malarky!

Astrid x

That really brought back memories of sitting in the food court at ASMO, or by the pool, early in the morning with a coffee and lemon & poppyseed muffin, writing up my TR notes...thanks Dave :D

Hey, where's the rest of it? ;)
I can't stand the suspense, will it be an item by item description of the Ponderosa buffet or the arrival at Epcot??

2 hour tapes......2 hourly trip reports :D ??
...... I was feeling quite laid back there myself for a minute, but............ I wanna go to EPCOT!!

Shirleybob ;)

Well you've gone and done it now ------- really got me in the mood for a trip! ;)

Great writing as usual Dave :) :) :)

Thanks for the wonderful report - luv reading them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter