Street Performers at Boardwalk

Gator29

Mouseketeer
Do the street performers perform every night? Trying to decide which night to go to the Boardwalk for dinner during my upcoming July trip. My options are Sunday or Monday but I was curious if they only perform certain nights.

There were performers out last Thursday when we ate at Trattoria al Forno.

When I stayed there in December we had a room overlooking the Boardwalk. Performers were there Wednesday-Saturday. Sunday and Tuesday we were out late so I’m not sure if they were there. Monday they did not perform. They had the same two performers every night. A magician type act and a mother daughter duo who did juggling, balancing, things like that.

I would love to know the answer to this too as we try to catch some of the performers. Does anyone know what time they are there?

I have seen the street performers there every night of the week, usually two or three different acts in different spots. I never paid attention to the times or schedules, though. It was always in the evening and it was pretty much non-stop for a few hours. After one act ended, another would start up within thirty minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter