Strawberry Soup from 1900 Park Faire?

abcsoup

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever tried this? I found the recipe and may try making it at home this week, but I just can't imagine what Strawberry Soup is like! Did you like it if you tried it? Thanks!

abcsoup - I have tried the strawberry soup at 1900 Park Faire numerous times and I love it. It is really refreshing - it's a chilled soup. I would consider it more of a 'dessert' soup. It's sweet fresh strawberry taste was wonderful, especially during our summer trips - when the weather outside was unbearably hot.

I absolutly love strawberry soup. It is the only reason I want to go back to 1900 Park Fair. We have made it at home and it is almost as good as at Disney. It is very sweet and tastes more like a dessert. I think I will have to make some more real soon

I love the strawberry soup at Park Faire but have no idea why they try to pass it off as a chilled soup. It is no more then a thinner strawberry smoothie that you eat with a spoon from a bowl. It is delicious though but really not a soup.

I have never been to 1900 Park Fare, but I've heard a lot about the Strawberry Soup. I would love to go there and have some, but I've never been able to fit dinner there into my itinerary. :(

I had a strawberry soup on a cruise and thought that it tasted a lot like melted strawberry ice cream.

OMG! The Strawberry Soup is DELICIOUS. I am Southern and it takes me back to my childhood days when we would have berries and cream. Do Try it.

Just like jordgubben, having strawberry soup reminds me of being on a cruise, it's always on the menu at least once on every cruise we've been on. 1900 Park Faire's is the best!

Bobbi:D

IMHO it is the best thing they serve at 1900 PF. One of my absolute fave foods at WDW. I was happily surprised when I discovered they serve it at dinner as well as breakfast. You must try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter