• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Strategy advice please

Sadness

Earning My Ears
I have been a Disney veteran but only got to go once over a year ago
My adult daughter is visiting and we are going this week..arrive early wed leave late thur
I didnt check yet but hoping theres a halloween party wed we will go to at 4pm if that still works?
And then thursday we want to hit new rides so avatarland
Frozen at epcot..what else?
How can we get fp for these rides? We will have a 1 day hopper pass
Any other new this year rides to do?

looks like there is not a party on Weds., but there is on Thurs. Guess that doesn't help you much.

it will be very tough to get the FPs you're looking for this late, but keep refreshing and you may get lucky. You would really need to get there early and rope drop Animal Kingdom to ride Flight of Passage. Then you could ride River Journey after.

Halloween party-nothing on Wednesday. There is on on Thurs, Fri, but I don't think those will work for you schedule.

Fast passes-make sure you have a My Disney Experience account. You can then load your tickets into that account and prebook FPs. Ones for the most popular rides will already be gone but you can continue to check and hopefully something will open up.

Pandora-those FPs are long gone. You will need to pick between waiting a long time (likely 1.5-2 hrs) or getting to the park extra early for Rope Drop (if you aren't there 1 hr early then you will still have a long line).

Frozen-FPs are also probably gone, but you may have luck finding a same-day pass if you keep checking. The best advice is to have the Disneyworld app on your phone and just keep refreshing to try and find one.

I think those are the only new rides but there is the new Magic Kingdom fireworks show which is awesome. If you can afford it I would consider upgrading tickets to 2-day so you can see the fireworks on Wednesday evening. Otherwise you can try to see from the Polynesian beach, but then you miss the castle projections, which are awesome!

Magic Kingdom will probably be rough crowd-wise on Weds because of all the parties surrounding it. I agree that an extra day ticket is just about a necessity.

Another strategy for Flight of Passage in AK is to do it the very last thing in the evening, just before AK closes. You could do that either Wed or Thur if you don't decide to do the party Thur night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter