StoryTime Townhomes

Just out of curiosity, could someone post some pics or a link to pics for the StoryTime Townhomes?

We stayed in Storytime 3 for 8 days last June. It was GREAT! The owners were very nice, and they answered all emails quickly and very businesslike. The townhome was VERY clean, well equiped, and exactly as pictured on their website. We would stay in a Storytime townhome again- hopefully we will have the opportunity next year.
FWIW- We were at WDW last month for DS's soccer tournament, an we were forced to use the tournament travel agency, thus we had no choice on which community we got to stay in. We stayed in a condo at the Villas of Sommerset. The management company was very unresponsive, and the condo was DIRTY. It made us appreciate how great our stay was in June with Storytime, and Windsor Hills in general. :thumbsup2

We stayed in Storytime 3 for 8 days last June. It was GREAT! The owners were very nice, and they answered all emails quickly and very businesslike. The townhome was VERY clean, well equiped, and exactly as pictured on their website. We would stay in a Storytime townhome again- hopefully we will have the opportunity next year.
FWIW- We were at WDW last month for DS's soccer tournament, an we were forced to use the tournament travel agency, thus we had no choice on which community we got to stay in. We stayed in a condo at the Villas of Sommerset. The management company was very unresponsive, and the condo was DIRTY. It made us appreciate how great our stay was in June with Storytime, and Windsor Hills in general. :thumbsup2

Thank you for posting your experience, as we are booked in StoryTime 3 in June. We have had extremely good customer service from the owners up to this point and expect to have a similar wonderful review of our vacation. We are really looking forward to this trip. Thank you for sharing!!

:goodvibes

We have booked Storytime #1 for our trip in just 17 days. After reading some of these posts, I am now nervous on how things will be. So far have had nothing but a positive experience. They have been prompt in replying and answering any questions. Will post once we get down there. Hope things will work out. It is our DD's "Sweet 16" birthday and this is all she wanted, was to be at WDW for her birthday. Would just like things to be nice!

So far so good for us with StoryTime.

The owners, Tanya & Elias, have been prompt enough with communication even after getting my deposits - even with follow up questions about the location within Windsor Hills etc.

We're in the six bedroom villa in May 08.

I'm paying the balance on the rental tomorrow. I'll make sure I let everyone know our continuing experience with Storytime.

I'm sure hoping the experience is a good one. I'd love to be a repeat guest of theirs. My grandaughter talks all the time about her princess room!

John & Brenda

I thought about renting from them last year. I suggest you do a search for Storytime and read some of the threads that show up from last year. The Storytime owners even posted on one thread; they had recently joined the dis. It's very enlightening.

I decided to rent elsewhere.

We just got back from our 7 night stay. It was absolutely wonderful. Very clean, no ants. We did make sure to do our share in not attracting ants. This is Florida after all. Everything about it was wonderful. The beds are very comfortable. The kids loved their room. Pool was just perfect. Eli was great. Had to call him a couple of times. One time was to find out where the key was to turn up the air and another was from the park because we forgot to write down the phone # to the home. He also allowed us to stay an extra hour since NWA changed our flight departure time. I would definitely recommend and stay there again.:)

we stayed in storytime 4 the first week of march. It was awesome. the kitchen was well stocked as far as cooking dishes. I did take a pitcher from home just in case and I did use it. The tv in the living room broke at the begining of our stay so we could not watch tv all together, he called the owners a few times and we recived compensation today in the mail. I highly recomend storytime and would stay with them again.

We are currently staying at StoryTime 1 and are very happy with our decision. This 3 bdrm, 3 ba townhome is beautiful, clean, and has everything we could possibly need. Have had great communication with the owners, they are quick in responding and have been pleasant to deal with you.

The travel to MK even feels like less time than when we have stayed on resort property and used Disney transportation.

So glad we decided to take the plunge on off resort property. Has been a very positive experience for us so far.

We just got back from our 7 night stay. It was absolutely wonderful. Very clean, no ants. We did make sure to do our share in not attracting ants. This is Florida after all. Everything about it was wonderful. The beds are very comfortable. The kids loved their room. Pool was just perfect. Eli was great. Had to call him a couple of times. One time was to find out where the key was to turn up the air and another was from the park because we forgot to write down the phone # to the home. He also allowed us to stay an extra hour since NWA changed our flight departure time. I would definitely recommend and stay there again.:)

Oh, so glad to hear something good. We are staying in #4 and I am getting excited about it (I am a die hard stay on property person, but it is getting so expensive and dh doesn't like the values). I think the kids (9) will love having the pool. It will be nice having 3 seperate rooms so when everyone gets a little tense, everyone can go to their room to calm down, lol.

Just one week away from our family's (with grandchildren) stay at Storytime Villa in WH.

I just got off the phone with Elias (owner). Every communication, email and phone, with Elias and Tanya has been prompt and curteous. Today I got the key code and all the particulars for the property.

We've always stayed on dis properties or name brand hotels (Hilton, Doubletree). I don't mind saying that I'm a little nervous - giving someone I don't know a bunch of money to stay in their home. But so far, the owners have been easy and friendly. I'll keep posting updates!

John

John,

I know exactly how you feel, I was nervous too. We have always stayed on Disney property and I just wasn't sure how this would work out. I cannot say enough good things about the week. Which townhouse are you staying in? We stayed in Storytime #1, which was literally a less than 2 min. walk to the pool. The pictures don't do justice to how it really looks in person. You will be glad you made this choice. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your week!

We are booking with them again as well. The owners are really nice people . The townhome's are nicely decorated and the resort is great. I dont even want to book with anyone else after such a great experience last year. I will have to do a trip report this year when we get back. We really wanted to rent their 6 bedroom but it was all booked for the dates we needed. Really once you stay with them you just cant imagine going back to staying on Disney Resort property.

Just one week away from our family's (with grandchildren) stay at Storytime Villa in WH.

I just got off the phone with Elias (owner). Every communication, email and phone, with Elias and Tanya has been prompt and curteous. Today I got the key code and all the particulars for the property.

We've always stayed on dis properties or name brand hotels (Hilton, Doubletree). I don't mind saying that I'm a little nervous - giving someone I don't know a bunch of money to stay in their home. But so far, the owners have been easy and friendly. I'll keep posting updates!

John

John,

I know exactly how you feel, I was nervous too. We have always stayed on Disney property and I just wasn't sure how this would work out. I cannot say enough good things about the week. Which townhouse are you staying in? We stayed in Storytime #1, which was literally a less than 2 min. walk to the pool. The pictures don't do justice to how it really looks in person. You will be glad you made this choice. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your week!

We are booking with them again as well. The owners are really nice people . The townhome's are nicely decorated and the resort is great. I dont even want to book with anyone else after such a great experience last year. I will have to do a trip report this year when we get back. We really wanted to rent their 6 bedroom but it was all booked for the dates we needed. Really once you stay with them you just cant imagine going back to staying on Disney Resort property.

Thank y'all so much for the great reviews. I am beginning to feel like we made a good choice. :yay:

John,

We're staying at the Storytime Villa - the 6 bedroom house.

I just had some more good communication with Tanya (one of the owners) - very prompt and very cordial.

Monday's, 5/5, is our arrival. I'll post pics and updates

We're staying at the Storytime Villa - the 6 bedroom house.

I just had some more good communication with Tanya (one of the owners) - very prompt and very cordial.

Monday's, 5/5, is our arrival. I'll post pics and updates

Oh please do! I am so heartbroken because we really wanted to stay there but we can just never seem to get the dates when we need them. We are staying in a townhome soon instead. They are beautiful themselves of course. But at some point we would really love to experience the 6 bdrm. I know you will love it. Please take a ton of pics for us. I cant wait for out visit in Sept!

Another good comment about StoryTime. My sister-in-law and her family stayed in ST 4 townhome last week and from what I could tell, they had a very good experience. We rented from a different owner because we wanted to be in the same building or as close as possible (we were directly across the street from them) and ST didn't have this option available for our travel week. Anyway, it was furnished very nicely and the owners were really responsive (even allowing the elusive "early" check-in because the townhome was ready a couple of hours in advance of 4:00 pm). They said they would stay there again when they returned to DisneyWorld - I think that is the best recommendation possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter