Story Telling at AKL

sherry8253

<font color=blue>The TF hopes to brighten your day
I did a search but couldn't find an answer. Does anyone know what time story telling is at the AKL. Thanks in advance.

I believe they are nightly, just not sure what time. You should be able to get a list of resort events when you check in.

I think it was 6pm by the firepit outside but I'm not sure. As a PP stated, you can get the list of events when you check in, or on the resort TV channel in your room. :thumbsup2

I did a search but couldn't find an answer. Does anyone know what time story telling is at the AKL. Thanks in advance.

Traditionally..."dusk".

Which I know, isn't the best, most precise description...but we've been there a bunch of times, during a bunch of different seasons, and it seems to change literally based on when "dusk" is.

This time of year, it's around 6 PM. I've seen it as late as 8PM (in the summer). As others have suggested, there will be a list of activities you can grab when you check in, and it WILL have a precise time on it.

Thanks..wanted to do story telling the night we check in. We have Bomas reservation at 6:00. So I wanted to change Boma now it conflicted. I guess I can call the hotel directly. Thanks for your replies.

We were just there and I am pretty sure (but my memory isn't so hot lately) that we went at 7:30. I do recommend it. The storyteller was excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter