Story Game!!!!

OMG, he's sooooooooo ugly!!! I turned away and ran into my uncle's sister's daughter's ex-boyfriend. He was...

talking to my cousin's best friend's boyfriends uncle's daughters boyfriend's sister. They were talking about..

so i threw bacon pork chops and other meaty products into his mouth and threw up because he was a vegaterian and then went to...

go apoligise ( hehe..I'm a vegetarin) And I said, "I am really sorry that I did that horrible thing to you. I will try to bend to your ways, and I will try not to be disturbing to you. I think I have fallin in love with......"

CHEESE so i went to get some CHEESEcake, some CHEESEpie and a slice of CHEESE and had a party dedicated to CHEESE and then made a house of CHEESE and called it the HOSE house but it was made of edam CHEESE so i called it the CHEESE which is called adem no i mean made no i mean edam and this needs a shorter name house but then the mice came and...

tried to find the cheese but couldn't because they were blind, so they...

so i shruged and Orlando Bloom came over and punched me :sunny: .....

but it turned out that the chocolate was poisonus and had shredded pieces of frog in them.... :hourglass

so i threw it at a bus and the bus crashed and some head lice came out and ruled over everyones heads except mine so i...

spent the next five years of my life donating my time at the NHLA (national head lice association)..

until everyone there didn't have head lice so i celabrated at...

made it a veggieburger (hehe..) When Orlando and Johnny dep came over to me, rambleing off nonesence on how they hated me...

to Australia but they popped up out of the ground and kissed me before ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter