Stormalong Bay!

Thanks for the pics, pixarmom. Looks like nearly a water-park-sized walk for the big slide. But I like your quiet place, since what I like best about Stormalong Bay are the waterfalls! :upsidedow

Two recent guests, Missyrose and Pixeldust (Franklin) provided these incredible pictures of SAB from October 2012.

DSC_9301-L.jpg

BCpool1-1.jpg

BCpool2.jpg

SAB4.jpg

SAB1.jpg

SAB2.jpg

SAB3.jpg

SAB5.jpg

SAB6.jpg

SAB8.jpg

SAB9.jpg

SAB10.jpg

SAB14.jpg

SAB19.jpg

SAB20.jpg

SAB21.jpg

SAB23.jpg

SAB24.jpg

SAB16.jpg

SAB12.jpg

SAB15.jpg

SAB11.jpg

SAB18.jpg

SAB17.jpg
SAB22.jpg

Franklin's pictures are absolutely stunning!

If you are interested in seeing more, Missyrose and Pixeldust have documented past trips in extremely interesting and entertaining trip reports:

A Disney Geek-tastic Trip to the World, Jan 2013
Happily Ever After Begins Here, Oct 2012
Peek-a-boo, I see Pluto! A First Birthday Trip Report, March 2012
Boo to Two! Oct 2011
A Failure to Launch, Oct 2010

Amazing pics! I can't wait until I'm there in May!! Thanks for sharing!!

If you have any questions about the resort for your upcoming stay, I invite you to join us over on the BC/YC/BCV FAQ Fun & Friends thread.

There's a lot of information and pictures on Page 1 about the resort and a lot of people who hang out waiting to answer questions or share their experiences.

Click on the link in my signature to find us.

Dee

Awesome photos and info! Just can't help but wonder why the lazy river needs to be so deep in areas? I don't get it.

Saving this thread. (Not just watchng in case anyone else wants to add to it ). Excited to check it out with my kids in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter