Stormalong Bay-Anywhere to shower?

Indians24

Mouseketeer
Hi, everyone! In July my family and I are doing a split stay at OKW and BCV. The day we move over to the BCV we want to use the pool before checking into our room (assuming one will not be ready in the morning). We'd like to be at Epcot by 3 or 4:00 at the latest, but I realize the room could possibly not be ready until 3. Is there somewhere to shower and get ready at the pool or fitness center? Is it really small and inconvenient?

As long as you are checked in and already have your keycard you will be able to use the pool. You may also use the locker room and showers in the fitness Center, which is located right next to the pool area, very convienent. :)

And, remember, DVC check in time is after 4:00 pm so it could be as late as that.

Yikes!! I didn't realize DVC check in is at 4!! I guess I will definitely be using the fitness club showers! thanks to both of u for your help!

Yikes!! I didn't realize DVC check in is at 4!! I guess I will definitely be using the fitness club showers! thanks to both of u for your help!

Well, you can check-in, but your room may not be ready until 4 or later. You will have to check in to be able to use SAB. Only BCV, BC, YC guests are permitted into the pool area and room keys are checked before you are admitted.

Well, you can check-in, but your room may not be ready until 4 or later. You will have to check in to be able to use SAB. Only BCV, BC, YC guests are permitted into the pool area and room keys are checked before you are admitted.

I'll be sure to check in as soon as I get there. Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter