Storing Luggage at Aulani between visits

dvcdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi...just a quick question. My family and I have an upcoming stay in Aulani. We are splitting our stay with a visit/stay at another island.

We are staying for a week in Aulani, then a few days in one of the other islands, then back to Aulani for a few more days.

I was wondering if anyone here have been able to store their luggage for a few days in Aulani between their visits.

Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I don't have personal experience, but I would say to check with bell services on your check-out day, as it may be up to their discretion depending on how busy the resort is (and how well you're tipping). If you call to ask the resort's official policy, they may say no because the service is for registered guests and you wouldn't be one at that time. They may not want to be liable. But bell services themselves would really make that call because they would be the ones handling it.

If bell services is willing to do you a solid, I personally would be a little hesitant to leave my stuff for multiple days. If they don't tag it properly or put the rest of the staff on notice, you never know what could happen to it.

Thanks. I appreciate your post and suggestion. I can understand if they don't want the liability. I guess I can just check with them.

And yes, I would be cautious about what I leave in the luggage. I would only leave a luggage full of clothes. Generally, we've had no issue with tagging correctly since we're there when they tag and they give us a receipt. If they were able to store it, I would ask if they can make a note on the tag that it will be delivered to the room on the date we come back...thanks for the heads up.:thumbsup2

Generally, we've had no issue with tagging correctly since we're there when they tag and they give us a receipt. If they were able to store it, I would ask if they can make a note on the tag that it will be delivered to the room on the date we come back.
Yeah, I just meant that bags hanging around for more than one day is probably not typical so they may not have a protocol for that. I'd just be concerned it would get misplaced or something like that. But perhaps if you call, maybe they will say its more commonplace than I thought!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter