storing beverages before being assigned a room

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
does this include beverages LIKE beer... we are going with a large group of neighbors. They would like to do a beer stop with our limo. We would most likely have to store it in the luggage place while waiting for our room. Has anyone done this .....and did you sort of hide it in your luggage or in bags so not to upset any other dis visitors.

I am sure bell services will graciously store your items...probably a good idea to ensure they are discreetly covered!

Bell services doesn't care. We always have a case of beer with us when we check in and it rides to the room in plain sight along with all our bags.

However, you might get asked when the party is and if the guy can join you! :rotfl2:

I've heard most resorts have cold storages for perishables, groceries and liquid refreshments and we do the grocery stop too. We load up on sandwich makings, beer, wine, pop and alcohol and when we arrive this all goes on the bell cart, no hiding of anything, no one cares and you are not the only ones hauling in food items and drinks. Our refreshments have always arrived nice and cold same as the luncheon things and we pop them right in the fridge, even had comments as when the party starts too. Nothing better than sitting around the pool or on your balcony with a couple of cool ones bought alot cheaper off site.

thanks so much for all your responses.....My dear (DINGALING) husband and the other men neighbors want beer.....but when you consider it was costing 5 bucks or more for one bottle......someone came up with the bright idea to get it on the way to the resorts.(via limo)....so HUBBY (dingaling) says go ahead and ask on the dis and I am thinking.....oh yah hubby....I am going to go and ask this....I think last count it was going to be 8 adults going.....

thanks again

The price of a beer a few trips ago cured us. We got to WDW about 4 hours late, really hot out and I needed a beer, checked-in and went to the food court for a burger and they had a tub full of ice and bottles of beer so I grabbed 2, whoa, 5 bucks each. Paid the price and we bused to DTD and walked to Goodings and made our beer and wine purchase. We now use a car service to get us from train station to WDw and the grocery stop is a money saver. We have a collapsable cooler, and fill it with ice and lay around the pool, got our sandwiches made and cooler full of brew, life just doesn't get any better. Evening are the same for a pool wine setting, just remember glass bottles are not allowed around the pool so we opt for cans though I prefer bottles, same for wine glasses, just grab some paper cups in the food court for drinking.

thanks so much for all your responses.....My dear (DINGALING) husband and the other men neighbors want beer.....but when you consider it was costing 5 bucks or more for one bottle......someone came up with the bright idea to get it on the way to the resorts.(via limo)....so HUBBY (dingaling) says go ahead and ask on the dis and I am thinking.....oh yah hubby....I am going to go and ask this....I think last count it was going to be 8 adults going.....

thanks again

Well, your husband can't be that much of a dingaling - you got your answer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter